Single-use full-face PPE
Full-face, anti-fog, one-piece, fully adjustable visor for frontline NHS staff.
At the start of this pandemic, and much due to the issues with PPE supply, we decided to look at what we could do to help.
Being a plastic packaging manufacturer, one of our massive benefits is our end-to-end in house tooling and design facility, which runs in tandem with our factory. Along with our great people in design, technical and engineering, we set about designing a single piece, thermoformed face visor to protect frontline NHS staff against COVID-19.
Here is the result:
- One-piece thermoformed single-use disposable visor, with adjustable fastening strap (one size fits all). Provides full-face protection even under the chin.
- Very lightweight and durable (product weight = under 40gms).
- Designed to allow space for a standard face mask and people who wear glasses.
- Clear APET (HIGHEST CLARITY MIX) - supplied by AMB Packaging.
- Anti-fog both sides to avoid steaming up.
- Prototype gauge 450μ.
The company has already supplied nearly 100,000 units to various frontline staff, which include Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and the Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust. Over the next few weeks, we will be increasing capacity to over 600,000 visors per week (nested & bulk packed).
Press releases & media
Catch-up with our latest press releases and media here.
Order now from firstname.lastname@example.org - can be delivered to NHS Trusts throughout the UK.